Hey guys, I've such a busy life- I mean for real, every single week is planned. I don't like that at all, I adore just to see what's coming, but all the party's and b'days of people are taking over my weekends. Now you may think; Why are you going to these party's and b'days if you don't like busy weekends? Well, that's 'cause I do like the party's, and a few of my dearest and nicest memories are from party's.. Maybe I just gotta slow it down a bit, so I'll have some relaxing weekends... Too bad that my upcoming 5 weekends are totally planned...
-Work from 8 'till 12.30
- B'day Jeanine
- B'day Thomas
- Gondelvaart with the guys at Nieuwkoop
- Nyca's B'day
- Citylife with the girls
- Party at Tristan's (?)
- To Evon and Sander with Naomi
- With my sis to Amsterdam
- Filmnight with Jolien
- Gourmet with old best friends of primary school
- Party of my parents, 25 years marriage
- Going with my family to Rome for 5 days!
- B'day Jeantien (don't know if I'm gonna make it,'cause I've not a clue about how late my plane arrives)